This is just the facts... go to "how it works" to understand more
Items addressed in a Room Redesign (an empty room or fully/partially furnished):
- Paint colors: large samples are snail-mailed to you so you avoid the costly mistake of using the wrong color.
- Ceiling lighting: if you need new fixtures, you will have a picture
- Lamps- you'll know what size and style - and you will have a picture
- Window Treatments- style, color- where to place rod for drapes & what kind of rod- everything you need to know.
- Flooring- color and type of new flooring, or stain color for re-sanding exisiting floors. Area Rug style, and color.
- Furniture- furniture may be arranged or if you need new furniture: size, shape, color and style, etc.
- Artwork- sizes and recommendation for new as well as how high to hang your pieces.
- Accessories- may be rearranged or recommendations made for new pieces.
- Room Layout - "may" be created for empty rooms. This is for the purpose of furniture size recommendations.
→BONUS: A detailed Design Plan IS HANDED (emailed) TO YOU BEFORE I WALK OUT YOUR DOORS. It has all the specifics covered above (paint colors, size of furniture, window treatments- color, style, fabric, idease for artwork, and more.) This allows you to implement your Design Plan when your time and budget allow.
→BONUS: You will have pictures of items or similar items of what you need to purchase, before I walk out your door.
→BONUS: You will have access to me by email for some additional Questions.
The Decorating Process I utilize is very EASY TO IMPLEMENT- it is like a "paint by numbers" for decorating, with results that give you beautifully decorated rooms (of course, much prettier than those paint by numbers canvases, at least mine were never very good).
And to think, it only took us a few hours to create a plan for your room!