New Build Process:
• You are asked to bring pictures of furniture, accessories, etc., of what you want to use in the new home. This gives me an idea of your style.
• We meet at the Design Center or place designated by the builder to select door handles, garbage disposals, tile, flooring, cabinets, chandeliers, exterior finishes, wall colors ..... absolutely everything needed to build your new home into a space that you will love and cherish for years.
We can help you plan to open up walls (note: you have to consult a structural Engineer for information about load-bearing walls). We will make sure the layout is conducive to the end result you are looking to attain.
For kitchen and bath remodels, we will recommend:
• What Surfaces and the color of the surfaces will look good (counter tops, cabinets, tile, flooring, etc), and educate you about the durability of the surfaces.
• New lighting configurations
• Wall colors
• Window treatments.
• A sketched NEW layout IF your existing kitchen or bath is not working for you.